Deadpool and Wolverine, Deadpool 3,
Deadpool and Wolverine, Deadpool 3,
Deadpool and Wolverine
Hello my dear friends, welcome all of you again to my new blog. So today the movie which we will discuss in this blog is called Deadpool and Wolverine
And this is the third part of Deadpool which is a funny comedy action movie.
So let's talk about its basics, this movie is an action thriller, I mean we won't call it thrilling, but yes, it is full of action comedy. But our dialogues in it are doing big cards and the dialogues have been written in Hindi. He is our South actor. His name is something like this, but yes, before that I would like to tell you that if you have not seen this movie yet, then you can download this movie very easily by clicking below and book this movie online.
So this movie has been released in July 2024 and this movie has got very good ratings because this movie is quite explosive and yes if we compare this movie with Ryan movie then I would say this.
I would say that yes, in terms of story, this movie is better than Ryan movie because the Raayan movie is full of story and action. And secondly, the South Indian actor is very powerful, but in terms of story, it lags behind Raayan movies.
And yes, if you don't believe me, then I will definitely post a close up of the Ryan movie on my blogpost, so you can watch it because I don't say anything wrong and I tell this to Bhabhi that tell me the online movie and it will look better than Bulb Green.
So you don't need to go anywhere else. You can watch both these movies online for free on our blog. If you want to download it, you can download it without paying any fee and if you face any problem, you can tell us in the comment section what your problem is, we will try our best to solve that problem and will solve that problem for you and yes, if you want a block on any other movie, you can tell us by commenting.And yes, we will not talk about the box office collection right now because both these movies are earning a lot. But yes, the South movies, that is, Bollywood and Hollywood movies are generating more revenue as compared to South movies. But yes, the South movies are not getting that. They are not getting the money due to which the South movies are released in three-four languages. Like Hindi can be released in English, Hindi English Tamil , talugu




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home